Market research provides international clients with an overview of the industry overall, the local target market size, opportunity, and ideal customers and partners with respect to your product.
The C84 Competitive Monitoring & Cybersecurity market research gives you information on customer preferences and needs. This will help in planning your product portfolio, diversification, etc.
Furthermore, it tells you insights on how customers buy and why they buy products and services
What will market research do?
- Provide you with an overview of the industry, opportunity, and customers with respect to your product.
- Information on customer preferences and needs. This will help in planning your product portfolio, diversification, etc.,
- Insights on how customers buy and why they buy.
Market research essentials are:
- What is the size of the market?
- What unique need does your product/ services meet?
- How much are customers willing to pay for it?
- Is this a price sensitive/ commodity product or premium product?
- Who are the other key players?
- What is the gap un-serviced by current players?
- What is the available market for you?
- How is your product different from the competition?
Market research – Social Search
Scanning the social web and expert forums with crawlers to:
- Understand Trends and Segments
- Monitor Clients, Competition & Partners
- Identify Trigger Events, Real-Time Alerts