The Implementation Roadmap shall assist international software companies in implementing serious market penetration in Germany. The approach is designed to keep the resources required to an absolute minimum and meeting at the same time all needs for a solid and ambitious game plan.
The concept is to gain valuable market insights, build trust with local bridgehead customers, strategic partners and understand the local competition before investing in local infrastructure.
The initial phase of the implementation roadmap gives you exactly these insights plus valuable time to decide whether to sharpen your existing value-proposition.
To protect your investment, axelhoehnke analyzes your main competitors, their competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. Our analysis of your current and planned business processes is a neutral and objective comparison of what you have versus what you need.
Wave 1: Readiness
/ Implementation roadmap: month 1
- axelhoehnke identifies the market niches that are under-served.
- axelhoehnke builds a list of potential customers, looking for products or services like yours.
- axelhoehnke identifies relevant opinion leaders and suitable growth partners for your business.
- axelhoehnke validates the value proposition and acquires initial local bridgehead candidates.
Why it is important
We will gather information such as main competitors, competitive approaches, market size, dominating technologies, and price structures. (e.g…). Premium local content creation and distribution will play a major role in our go-to-market process.
- What are your potential customers currently using today?
- What were the reasons, they have decided for this service?
- When are your potential customers planning to change?
- Who is currently supplying your potential customers?
- What are their key strengths and key weaknesses?
A dedicated analysis will make your decisions stand on solid ground. Superior insights will protect your investment and shorten time to profit.
- What is the size of the target market for your solution?
- Which vertical markets and sub-markets to prioritize?
- Better choose a direct or indirect sales strategy?
- What is the competition in this specific area?…
Methodology: We have a network of software market specialists all over the world and operate an academic network that gives us instant access to critical resources in all markets. The Market Outlook & Forecast service takes advantage of the existing analysis performed by the major Market Analysis Institutes (BI, Forrester, Gartner, Statista, etc.) In addition, we use our own network to perform local market research and to find the information for the specific need of our individual clients
Wave 2: Bridgeheads
/ Implementation roadmap: month 2-4
- axelhoehnke markets to prospects
- axelhoehnke focus on the most compelling use case.
- axelhoehnke aligns with local partners, establish bridgeheads and build the pipeline
- Outbound selling to customer and re-seller prospects using your corporate identity
- Build sales pipeline – Focus on early successes and establish local references
- Recruit & manage key partners
- Virtual Office
- Media and Analyst Program
- Direct Marketing Program
Wave 3: Growth
Implementation roadmap: month 4 and following
- axelhoehnke develops sales capability and broaden our footprint
- axelhoehnke scales our direct marketing and direct sales activities
- axelhoehnke scales partner alignment to foster our value proposition
- Develop sales capability to meet growing demand
- Maintain high level of sales activity
- Gear up marketing activity to support high growth
- Communicate messages for evolving mainstream market
- Focus on sales lead generation to maintain momentum
- (when appropriate) establish local company & offices
Wave 4: Transition
axelhoehnke will actively support your ambition to establish your own local corporate infrastructure. You may conduct an unrushed search for the best long-term leader for your activities in the new region.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity
- Supporting the transition to clientâ€™s local subsidiary or appointed partners
Handover to new management
- Conduct an unrushed search for the best leader for your activities in Europe / Germany
- Find the candidates who will bring expertise, drive, and industry attention to your firm
- Marketing & Message Management
- Sales & Revenue Development